Can't Find Cargo Net Holder

mx6929

:
6S Wagon
i didn't get the cargo net when i bought mine and now i am thinking to get one...i looked at the trunk this afternoon but couldn't find any place to hold the cargo net on both ends...does anyone know why? or dealer got to install something in my trunk??? any picture would be appreciated!

when i ordered my car they forgot my net, they sent it to me in the mail. On the bnack trunk panel there are two of those black plastic circle rivet things you remove them and put the hooks in, then you gotta drill two i think 3/16" holes for the bottom hooks. it takes about 5 mins. The cargo net is very handy, keeps everything in place around those sharp turns.:D

can anyone provide photos that i may have some ideas how to DIY...since i don't DIY that often...and drill holes into my babe??? maybe i will just plug in the upper two...and forget about the lower 2...

its really easy, just drill two small holes then but the hooks. if i have my camera out i will take pics this weekend.

if it didnt come with the cargo net you didnt get the hooks. I think the P5 might be different. they come in the package with the cargo net.

i got some pics, it wont let me attach them, Does anyone know how to?? give me ur email and i will send them to you.

Naw, on the P5, all four hooks are located under the carpet (with little slits in the carpet to slide them through). Two are hard mounted, and two are rings on nylon straps.

Latest posts

Back