CA 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 sport

CA 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 sport

For sale is my 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 Sport. This the the absolute lowest price for this car you will find. This is the speed 3, the turbocharged version of the standard 3 which includes the turbo 2.3 engine, upgraded interior, upgraded seats, 6 speed manual transmission, LSD, upgraded suspension, and upgraded brakes over the standard Mazda 3.
I am the original owner and have owned the car since August of 2007. It has been my daily driver throughout that time.

Car just had a compression test, compression was good across all four cylinder.
Registration was just paid, so you are good until August of 2015.
Mileage: 114,000 miles (will increase slightly as I drive 20 miles a day round trip)
Price: $6,895. Car is paid off, title in hand.
Year: 2008
Model: Speed 3 sport
Mods: Koni Yellows/Corksport Test Pipe (I will provide new owner with the stock mid pipe)

The good:
1. Car has a new clutch, less than 10,000 miles on it.
2. New master clutch cylinder as well.
3. New front sway bar end links.
4. Car has now squeaks, creaks, or rattles. Tight as a drum, feels pretty much the same as the day I drove it off the lot.
5. Car has almost all highway miles. The motor is strong, also feels about the same as the day I drove it off the lot. I never race this car, I drive like a grandmother.
6. Interior is in good condition, i'd say a solid 8/10. Got the car washed today and the interior looks pretty great.
7. Car never had any serious mods on it. I used to have a CAI and FMIC, but the motor has been back to stock for some time.
8. The body is in good shape, it's straight. Never really been in an accident. My friend backed into it when I was parked behind his garage, but he was going about 2 mph and the drivers side doors were repaired by a top notch body shop.
9. Car rides great.
10. No CELs. Car will pass smog without any issues.
11. Car has legal california tint.

The bad:
1. The boost gauge doesn't work. The sender needs to be replaced.
2. The front bumper isn't painted, it's primer, but isn't that noticeable since the car is black. The bumper tabs also broke (after I replaced the original bumper), so the bumper is screwed it.
3. There are some scratches on the rear bumper from the old days when my pit bulls used to jump in the hatch.
4. The driver side window gets stuck down on occasion, you have to simultaneously hold the other window switches up to get it to go up. Probably needs a new switch that'll run about $50.
5. Small hole in driver seat, small stitching separation in rear seat (about an inch long). Happened when I used a high powered vac to vacuum the rear seats.
6. The CD player doesn't work. I have no idea why, but it just clicks if you try to load one.
7. Ashtray car lighter doesn't work, but the armrest one does.
8. Small tears in rear window tinting.

I will not be offering test drives unless you have money in hand. I will take you for a short drive if I feel that you are a serious buyer, but not risking my sale on the skills of a stranger.

List Date: 1/10/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: CA 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 sport
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $6,895.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Last edited:
Back