Brake question.. going to dealer to get it looked at

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleeperms6

:
2007 MS6, black Mica
So today on my way home from my daughter ped. appt. as am driving home when I get into town I started hearing a loud brake squeal. I get home to see that my rear passenger side wheel is freaking hot, and the rotor looks very wore down. I called the dealer and explain to the service guy what happened. He says it lack of brake service or some s***. The thing is I took my car in about 8500 miles ago or september and had the full circle inspection which included break service, that alone should be on there part to fix this s*** and me not pay for it. I know its a normal wear thing with break but they obviously didn't lube the calipers or something. I also took it in mid Dec for that steering clunk and again they did the full circle inspection and put on the analysis sheet that my brakes were in the "green" which is good 50% or more life. So I really hope they dont try and jack me for this s***, if I need new pads I am def. not getting OEM pads. Any one had similiar problem?

Just got back from brown Mazda in Toledo, fuckers wanted to charge me 100 dollars to "inspect" my brake system. I was like **** that, I drove 30 miles and I am not paying 100 for you to look at my brakes and say they are bad or nothing wrong with it and not even fix it. So the manager said I wouldnt pay anything, so nothing wrong, no noise, he said my rear brake pads are under 50%, but didnt need a brake job. So this can be closed.

First of all its BRAKE not BREAK...2nd of a a full circle inspection is just a INSPECTION nothing is lubbed/adjusted/repaired/replaced. Just looked at.... sigh you know what forget it.... typical my car is broken its someone elses fauls BS .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back