Braided Hoses

:
Mazda Protege5
I would like to know what brand of Braided brake and Clutch hoses are good? An where did you buy them? I found some really cheap, but cheap is not always good. I also don't want to spend $250 bucks either!

Thanks!

As far as ss braided brake hoses, I've seen a lot of members here using the Goodridge hoses. Stoptech also makes ss brake hoses. CR3Motorsports.com, who is a member here on the forum, sells the Stoptech as well as Techna-fit brand. If you do a google search, you'll find multiple websites selling all of these, as well as different prices and discounts

I have used techna fit and goodridge, they all work fine as long as they are a name brand.

With our more modern of cars we shouldn't get too much of a bulge in the line when you depress it due to a braid in the rubber line.

IMO I wouldn't bother changing them.

I could tell a difference doing both the brake and clutch lines. I would recommend them for sure if you track the car or just want improved brake feel.

I will add to the better pedal feel.......running Goodridge. No problems. Don't waste money on cheap stuff, they will not hold up...............

Back