Body kit for MPV?

tenzin

Hi everyone,

Don't own one yet but 90% confirmed at dealer. I'm not planning to do crazy modification to it but a simple body kit on it.

So is there any body kit/lip for MPV out there? I tried google/ebay search but couldn't really find any other than stock. If you know of any please let me know. Put up their website or maybe url to the page.

Thanks ahead.
Tenzin

any help?

What year is your MPV? There was a kit made by Erebuni for the 2000+ but I believe it's now discontinued. I had one on my 2003 MPV.
I know you can visit the Japan Yahoo site to find some options...but your best option is to visit the MPVCLUB.COM forum. The guys on that forum would be able to hook you up.

What year is your MPV? There was a kit made by Erebuni for the 2000+ but I believe it's now discontinued. I had one on my 2003 MPV.
I know you can visit the Japan Yahoo site to find some options...but your best option is to visit the MPVCLUB.COM forum. The guys on that forum would be able to hook you up.

x2 on mpvclub.com. Some very nice how-to's can be found there as well. What MY MPV are you looking at? And should the dealer fall through....I'm selling my '04 ES. *shameless plug*

^thanks for the info on body kit...will sure do search on that forum.

Picking up a 2000 MPV but im from Toronto.
Thanks thou.

Back