Blowout Sale from RockBlocker

Status
Not open for further replies.
This product is made from high impact resistant film with an adhesive backing. The Light protection is so transparent you wont even know something is there. It will not alter the appearance of the lens and becomes invisible from just a few feet away. Each piece is pre-cut perfectly by computerized equipment to fit the many different shapes of lenses for foreign/domestic headlights and other lenses. We consider this product a self-installation product in most cases. RockBlocker Light Protection stops damage to your lights. Add color to your vehicle to get style and protection at the same time. Light Protection kit for 2003 - 2006 Mazda 6, Smoked Front Side Markers Priced at $19.95 Slashed to $12.95

62.jpg

This product is made from high impact resistant film with an adhesive backing. The Light protection is so transparent you wont even know something is there. It will not alter the appearance of the lens and becomes invisible from just a few feet away. Each piece is pre-cut perfectly by computerized equipment to fit the many different shapes of lenses for foreign/domestic headlights and other lenses. We consider this product a self-installation product in most cases. RockBlocker Light Protection stops damage to your lights. Add color to your vehicle to get style and protection at the same time. Light Protection kit for 2003 - 2006 Mazda 6, Headlight Kit. Priced at $49.95 Slashed to $39.95

You can pick your color - Blue, Yellow, Clear or smoked

6blue2.jpg

To order

Have a safe Holiday Season from all of us at

RockBlocker

Sale ends Dec 31st 2006

Last edited:
Doh, just ordered the side marker overlay a while ago.

Highly recommend it to anyone thinking about it though :)

-Ryan

Elicious said:
Vile Temptress, leave me be! I don't want to spend anymore money on this car for awhile!

Bah, it's only a few bucks and well worth it! Just a little gift for your car :)

RockBlocker said:
yeah, dont u buy gifts for your car like people do with their pet hamsters!!

I spent more on my dog this year than I did on my family...not counting the wife (peep)

You can't sell it to me like that. I've already bought a bunch of gifts for my car in the last few weeks. You have to sell it to me that it's an investment that will uphold the value and beauty of my car. Then I might bite.

Elicious said:
You can't sell it to me like that. I've already bought a bunch of gifts for my car in the last few weeks. You have to sell it to me that it's an investment that will uphold the value and beauty of my car. Then I might bite.

It'll definately help the beauty of the car. Getting rid of that bright orange side marker and make it look nice a dark to match the accents of the bumper and housing of the headlights :)

That better?

Hmmm, that's a good deal. I want to get yellow for the headlights, maybe. Not sure what that would look like on the copper though. I need to get the clear sides though too. Maybe.

Too many decisions.

I'm thinking about ordering, but I have a couple of questions.

The headlights are exactly the same for a regular 6 and MS6 right? So it should fit either?

The side markers are listed as dark smoked 35% and smoked 20%. Shouldn't the 20% be darker?\

Lastly, do you have anything for the lower fog lamps?

Ready to order...just a few questions.

Are these removable if you decide you dont like them...or do they leave the adhesive film behind.

Also I am thinking of the smoked side markers, and headlights but I am slightly concerned about loss of light. When the lights are on, or turn signal is on is there a "loss" of light?

Finally if you apply yellow or blue does it change the color of the light like a gel would a stage light, or just for looks and effectivly leave the light unchanged?

Sorry for the questions, just want to be sure before I buy.

ps. 2 more quick questions.

Does the kit include the foglights and if not what is the cost on those.

Also I love the look of the red calipers on the silver car in first pic...did you just paint them with caliper paint?

Thanks

salth2o said:
Rockblocker...would love to order if you can find time to answer my questions?

FYI sale is over, and ended on 12/30, not 12/31 as advertised. I was going to order, but it ended.

that really sucks as I would have placed my order however they never answered my questions!

Bummer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back