black tail lights and eyelids for mp5

Ok guys I ordered my black tail lamps and eye lids for my silver mp5.

I have a question about eyelids, are they hard 2 install. Wats involved with installing them?

My second question is wher can I get rain guards and bug dflectors for my ride?

Thx

Black tail lamps? You mean tint?

Eyelids are just stuck on with two way stick tape. Nothing hard.

Check out the ProtegeGarage section of the forum. They can order OEM Mazda parts.

Ok guys I ordered my black tail lamps and eye lids for my silver mp5.

I have a question about eyelids, are they hard 2 install. Wats involved with installing them?

My second question is wher can I get rain guards and bug dflectors for my ride?

Thx

l_e036912118d3bcc1abb110ab30c26e28.jpg

if you are talking about those eye lids, then there they are, and they are only held with double sided tape just like L8R says. and are those the rain guards you are talking about? i got those from weathertech.com. here is the link for them. those are the ones that actually go inside the window trim instead of using double sided tape...and they also look a lot nicer. http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=4&VehId=765&Year=2002

Yeah tail lights from ebay. If u search protege 5 tail lights ull see them. They have carbon fiber and black I got black ones..

Thx 4 the eyelid tips. And the rain guards.I'd like 2 open window with out rain slappin me in face.

Hi highly advise to use only 3M industrial strength double sided tape and nothing else. Also make sure the eyelid is flush with the headlight leaving no gap. I lost my passenger side CD eyelid on the highway yesterday because of cheap tape.

if you are talking about those eye lids, then there they are, and they are only held with double sided tape just like L8R says. and are those the rain guards you are talking about? i got those from weathertech.com. here is the link for them. those are the ones that actually go inside the window trim instead of using double sided tape...and they also look a lot nicer. http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=4&VehId=765&Year=2002
Man you need to get that car to the doctor, it looks sick! lol, seriously clean looking ride, very cool.

where'd you buy that spoiler?

I was just about 2 ask wher u got that spoiler.. Ahhhh I can't wait 2 hook up my mp5. I didn't realize its potential until I came on this forum.

Wher can I buy that good double sided tape at?

I wouldn't be able to tell you. What I did was I called 3M with the part number ,check the US site for yours, and asked for retailers in my area.

when i ordered my eye lids, they came with the 3m tape, but if not you can find 3m double sided tape at paint shops, home depot and even wall mart...its just a wider tape but you can always cut it. as for the wing, i dont like to reveal my secrets, but i always like to help other people, so here it is....its the erebuni wing and their website is spoilers.com. here are some different angles.

l_e3a6ad063bfb46f3335a405e6bca07c5.jpg

l_023b82da49b9495ef8a9d86b94fb54b3.jpg

l_b50a222d64525d4f4eb2f04196ccf423.jpg

Go to autozone, they have double sided tape, thats where i got mine for my eyelids. Just make sure they eyelids are flush with the headlight and grille area. Mine are a bit off and it just pisses me off, and im too lazy to try to get them off, they are on tight.

Damn!Mint Blue kit,right??Pretty f'n sick!Guess that's what my car would look like w/ that kit.

Back