BBP racing header

yay, another unequal length short runner manifold... If you want more bling and noise, go for it.

I still don't know what header to get. OBX, Thunder, or tsudo if I can find it. But then again, I am going for the performance not bling, I just like the OBX price lol.

I never even thought about buying this one, just wondered if anyone has heard of it.

i wouldnt buy anything i know if something went wrong id have no way of being refunded.

get the OBX from ken. fair price, and if anything goes wrong he for sure helps you out.

if you get this, pull a straight edge on the flat side of the flange to see if it is true before you install. the cheaper headers tend to not sit flat.

If you want performance, get the AWR, Racing Mazda or Ractive. Anything with longer than 6" runners :p

From someone like me who has one of those laying around. Are any of those still available for purchase new? I happen to have the Mazda one. Only thing is, not really lookin to part with it.

AWR discontinued. Racing Mazda might be available not sure about Reactive. but you cant go wrong with the OBX from Ken ( P.G )

From someone like me who has one of those laying around. Are any of those still available for purchase new? I happen to have the Mazda one. Only thing is, not really lookin to part with it.
Which one do you have? I will buy it from you and even send a Mcdonalds Coupon free of charge! You can't go wrong with a double cheesburger.

some of the ractive ones hit the oil pan some were ok but really close. If you search you will find the complaints.

Back