Back Glass Connector question (2013 Mazda CX-9)

Hello. New to this Forum. Question: I broke my back glass of my 2013 Mazda CX-9. I tried ordering a glass, but the ones I found have just one connector on top center and two at bottom on each side. But my CX-9 has two connectors on top that appear to be glued and two at the bottom, which my guess are for the rear glass heater. What are the two connector at the top for? Bluetooth an Radio are working fine. Can I glue them back in?

Whomever replaced your back glass should have made sure to get the correct one with the correct connectors. I'd call them back and make sure THEY make it right. This isn't something you should have to deal with.

I'm just trying to figure out what those two connectors are for. I imagine they are for the Bluetooth and the antenna, but not sure. And, if they are for the Bluetooth and the antenna, are they supposed to be glued in??? The glass hasn't been replaced yet but I need to order one. But the ones that I've found so far have just one single connector at the center, top of the glass, which my car don't have.

Why do you have to order the glass? Let your insurance company take care of everything.

If I hadn't done that I wouldn't be here. Hopefully someone that knows what those two con are will answer the question.

If I hadn't done that I wouldn't be here. Hopefully someone that knows what those two con are will answer the question.
The FSM didn't show them? Seriously?

Try All Data then. The wiring diagrams that All Data has are absolutely wonderful.

Went on eBay to check out the pictures and all have only 1 connector. Could you take a picture of your connectors?

Screenshot_20240429-220430~2.png

Back