AZMC & HIN Phoenix 10/14/06

rednecks_r_us

:
2003 Laser Blue Protege5
October 14th 2006 at Firebird Raceway will be our opportunity to show our stuff to the world.
Time: 4pm to 11pm

www.hotimportnights.com

Avondale Mazda is paying a good portion of the registration fees for us(AZMC) to enter. You will need to run an Avondale Mazda banner on your windshield for this show. That is a small trade off for entering one of the biggest import car shows in the nation.

You can get a banner on the 7th for the photo shoot or on the 12th for the pre-HIN party at Avondale Mazda. See the events/meets threads for details.

www.azmazdaclub.com

Also HIN is doing a feature on Arizona car clubs. They want us in the show, in fact they want 15 or more of us there. They want us there so badly that they are bending the entrance rules to allow more of our awesome Mazda's to enter. You will need to appear altered from stock. They want 5 modifications but are allowing us to sneak in as HIN VIP's with 2 or more mods. Basically they want altered rims. No stock rims. Painted stock rims are fine. Rims from another model that are noticeably different. Example would be RX-8 rims on a 3, 6, or P5. They would prefer that all our cars are lowered or appear lowered. This is the bare minimum they will allow in.

There is a $20 fee for entering on Saturday instead of leaving your car on Friday night. IF we get a minimum of 15 cars to enter they will waive that fee and let us in on Saturday. They will reserve parking spaces as a featured club.

Speaking of featured clubs HIN is showcasing Arizona import car clubs. They are giving away $300 to the club with the best show. Not necessarily the most cars but the best display and club spirit.

Sincerely,

Your Club President,

Bill (rednecks_r_us)

Last edited:
Hmm, i have 6 modifications, but stock rims..., Lowered, Short throw shifter, Intake, Exhaust, Mazda accessory shift knob, Custom audio build in the trunk, and some damage from a run in with a microwave. Mainly the Rocker Moulding, This probably disqualifies me huh.

jhowey said:
Hmm, i have 6 modifications, but stock rims..., Lowered, Short throw shifter, Intake, Exhaust, Mazda accessory shift knob, Custom audio build in the trunk, and some damage from a run in with a microwave. Mainly the Rocker Moulding, This probably disqualifies me huh.

Where are you located?

Back