Are these the correct side markers?

Hey there,

My P5 is an early 02 model. In other words, for side markers I only have the orange ones located on the side of the bumper. I DO NOT have the blinking markers that the later models have located near the side-view mirrors.

I'm not a fan of my orange markers, so I want to replace them and go clear. Yes, I've searched the site and found the how-to (http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20239&highlight=side+markers).

I've read that most people have used the clear side markers for a 2000-03 Toyota Celica.

With that said, I've found a company which sells these markers and I'd just like confirmation from someone out there that, yes indeed, these are the markers that I should be picking up:

http://www.slickcar.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=5687

I'm only hesitant because of the price. This place is selling them for $9.99 and they just seem a little cheap compared to what I've read. I'll probably stop by a Toyota dealer in the next day or so and see what they price them as to compare.

Anyway, thanks!

***attention Moderators***

*Attention MODS*

go ahead and delete this thread. i've found my answers elsewhere and no need to waste threadspace.

thanks

IMO, those actually look better than the chrome blingy ones like I have. I may be switching to these. Chrome blingy ones will be headed to pay it forward..............

Threads can't be deleted? I formerly apologize for creating a thread that after even more time searching, seems even more redundant...

Oh well, at least I've posted a link for nice side markers that are a great f'n price. Ordered them yesterday along with my JDM tails from CorkSport.

Looking forward to UPS arriving at my door over the next week... (thumb)

Freeridin' Al said:
Threads can't be deleted? I formerly apologize for creating a thread that after even more time searching, seems even more redundant...

Oh well, at least I've posted a link for nice side markers that are a great f'n price. Ordered them yesterday along with my JDM tails from CorkSport.

Looking forward to UPS arriving at my door over the next week... (thumb)

They can be deleted, but a P5 mod has to because thats where its posted...

Back