Are APX and Stagg Struts any good for Tein S Tech Lowering coil springs?

Actually that's not true Staggs are not OEM at all they are High Performance shocks . There website even says that they have high performance dampening technology. They might not be as good as Tokico but i would say there right below them. Click here and check them out. http://staggshocks.biz/

Yep and you can also buy a $20 chip on eBay that adds 50 hp. If you don't want to listen to what members have to say then don't ask for our opinions. Staggs are not high performance tokicos are end of story don't want to listen? Get the Staggs and live with knowing you could of had better but decided to cheap out. Maybe you can get a package deal with one of those chips since the only place I see Staggs are eBay

Yep and you can also buy a $20 chip on eBay that adds 50 hp. If you don't want to listen to what members have to say then don't ask for our opinions. Staggs are not high performance tokicos are end of story don't want to listen? Get the Staggs and live with knowing you could of had better but decided to cheap out. Maybe you can get a package deal with one of those chips since the only place I see Staggs are eBay

I do consider what members have to say and i don't ignore it just because i don't agree with you that Stagg Shocks aren't high Performance shocks even when there Website says that they are high performance doesn't mean i dont want to listen. There Website even says that there High Performance that's why i left there Link there so you can see for your self. Like a i said i know there not as Good as Tokico and i would rather have Tokico over Stagg but there more expensive that's why i was considering Stagg because they seem to be a good Combo with the Tein Lowering Springs from what people say around here. Also i don't know why your talking about an E-bay Performance chip that has nothing to do with Struts whats so ever and i wouldn't waste my time on that!

Last edited:
Back