Anyone in or around Fairfax county?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mx-p5

Team Fail Motorsports
Contributor
:
03.5 Protege5
If so, please hit me via PM if anyone is willing to do a huge favor and check out a car for me

Thanks in advance!
(nana)

Tylor

Nope, no addy yet, but i told em i'd see if a VA guy can check it out

If it turns out to be a con/fraud, i don't expect to hear back from em, but if it's legit and i can provide info, i'll letcha know asap!

Thanks!!

Thanks for the replies

If i do hear back from the seller, i'll hit up both you and Flyin

wait a sec, you got a new 3? Ditch'd the 6?

nice! How ya likin it?

I can threadjack, it's my thread. lol

I'm also very near Fairfax. LMK if you need me to check it out.

Two questions, though: did you find this car advertised in Florida, (say, your local Craigslist), yet it's in Fairfax? Does the price seem ALMOST too good to be true?

If you answer yes to both, it's a scam, and when you ask to send someone to see it, he'll tell you he's left the country and either the military or EBay is going to ship it to you, and that there's no way anyone here could check it out. This story is a scam, don't believe it for a second.

Good luck

yeah, it WAS a 1999 10AE Miata for $2900 in VA but advertised in Miami, FL

i knew it was too good to be true, but, stranger things have happened, had a guy at my office get a mercedes for $20 just so the girls husband didn't get it in the divorce.

But i havn't heard back from em and figured as much, so Nate, if you would be so kind, you can lock this up and move it to the dumpster.

Thanks though to everyone volunteerd!! I do appreciate it!

You'll hear back but you'll probably hear the story I described. BTW, Ebay doesn't do that!

it's cool

i didn't get my hopes up, just giving it a shot

I woulda told you it was junk while admiring it in my driveway no matter how good or bad it wound up being, if it actually existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back