any london meet ups?

meGrimlock

forever waiting
Contributor
:
DC
:
03 Protege ES
hi fellow mazda owners in london, england. i'm visiting next week and would like to know if there are any local meet ups or car shows happening? if there isnt any coming up during the week would anybody like to just meet at a pub somewhere and grab a drink (or pint as i've heard it called)?(cheers)

i'll be close to the city center and i'll probably be catching the sights and museums and stuff during the week. oh and if you can recommend any cool local dining establishments to stuff my gob i'd love to hear it. thanks and hope to meet you soon
-meGrimlock

Good luck with that, Speed3.5 tried when he visited last summer, I took the trip and met him and we went to Stonehenge (picture of us the Members Pics II section) but I don't think that he managed to get a Mazda meet going. There are some members in the London area though.

There is a lot to see in London, but if you haven't been there before I'd recommend to plan your visit and decide what to see in advance. I might visit in London again in August, but my travel plans this year is mostly USA in March and July-August and the transiberian railroad in July (if I get someone to join me)

ive got a day trip to stongehenge booked and originally my plan was to get into top gear audience but that fell through. theres always next summer and winter tapings to try again.

Back