Any Akron-ers recognize my new ride? Black MzSpd3

Hockeydude

:
2008 MazdaSpeed 3 GT
Hello!
I have been lurking for a few weeks, but recently purchased a MazdaSpeed GT from Park Mazda Up in Akron. with leather, Bose, Homelink, and plenty of PSI, I love the car so far and am planning on starting the modding process soon with a Mazdaspeed CAI and others...(i've also got a black '87 944 Turbo, so i am no stranger to the 4-cyl turbos!)

anyone recognize this car? Only 33Kmi on it when i bought it!

83437-150311201443.jpeg

83437-150311201656.jpeg

83437-150311201520.jpeg

In stock form it can be anyones....nothing to diff from any joe blow off the street trading it in vs a member on here or any mazda forum really....

You're exhaust tip is a little blacker than all the others...I smell turbo problems!!

I kid, I kid. They're all black. Get some polish.
Wait till it stops raining and wash that sucker!

Hello!
I have been lurking for a few weeks, but recently purchased a MazdaSpeed GT from Park Mazda Up in Akron. with leather, Bose, Homelink, and plenty of PSI, I love the car so far and am planning on starting the modding process soon with a Mazdaspeed CAI and others...(i've also got a black '87 944 Turbo, so i am no stranger to the 4-cyl turbos!)

anyone recognize this car? Only 33Kmi on it when i bought it!

Totally wrong section to post this, bro...
Come here, introduce yourself, and start coming to meets!
The Ohio Section

Oh, and no, I think all the black MS3's are still held by their owners, so it isn't anybody on here...I don't think...

Latest posts

Back