Another Proud Owner

Kansei said:
^^ I'll second that. I've slept in my car before :p :p

seriously though.. probably a dozen or so times by now. I get tired on long drives and sleep, it's nice and comfy. I just recline the driver seat :p once I even had my blanket and pillow in the car with me hehehe

You do it on cuz you like to spend "alone" time with her :)

^^ only the earlier 2002s (well and 2001 protege MP3s) had that style cupholder. Everyone who has it hates it, and plenty of people with the newer style wish they had the old one. The cupholders aren't nearly as deep, so stuff has a tendency to tip and fall out of them.

oh really? dang...nevermind that idea
Kansei said:
^^ only the earlier 2002s (well and 2001 protege MP3s) had that style cupholder. Everyone who has it hates it, and plenty of people with the newer style wish they had the old one. The cupholders aren't nearly as deep, so stuff has a tendency to tip and fall out of them.

I second that.. I really hate my cupholder... Nothing really stays in there.... I don't know what they designed that for.. Most things are too small for that holder.........

Welcome back...Personally id burn those floormats, way too tacky...But yellow FTW! post pics in the official yellow P5 thread please! keep it alive

Meh, I might as well jump on this as well since I've been a long time lurker and introduce myself now that another one of these threads had started. I thought about jumping on the 30 page long one, but I'm not a chick from California lol.

Here's the run down:
Searched for months, didn't find much, not a huge fan of the whole silver colour-I wanted the P5 so I didn't have a car that looked like everything else out there, why would I get the same colour as every other car lol- so when I saw the Midnight Blue one, I had to have her. Haven't regretted it at all.

2002 Midnight Blue P5, 67,xxx kms
Completely stock at the moment, but tint is going on tomorrow, with an Alpine head unit going in sometime soon along with some Rockford Fosgate speakers and sub following (they're from my old car). The best thing going in shortly is a K4RT30Y shifter with bushings. Really looking forward to that one. It's just sitting in my room staring at me lol.
The mod bug got me before I even started doing anything, which isn't fair at all, and now I know where my money will be going from now on.

I don't know how to actually put the pictures into my post (help? Search isn't showing me any instructions or anything), so they'll have to be thumbnails.

Attachments

• 100_0311.JPG
    100_0311.JPG
    622.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 100_0294.JPG
    100_0294.JPG
    595.4 KB · Views: 111
  • New.JPG
    New.JPG
    597.2 KB · Views: 94
Back