All my Audio and a black SU washer fluid cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhoadBlock

:
Dtec MS6
What's up fellas??? It's finally up for sale! All prices shipped to 48 continental states. AK, HI, elsewhere ASK BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT!! Local pickup preferred. Local pickup only for sub enclosure, beauty boards & amp rack. May be willing to do package deals.

Edit: Still have one pair of 6.5" door coax's & the Alpine HD Radio Module. Also the painted amp rack and sub enclosure if anyone local is interested. Worth it for the 3/4" plexiglass haha.

ONE PAIR Polk Audio MM451 6.5" Door speakers - $65 OBO

a9071c1b.jpg

Custom Amp Rack - $100 OBO Local Pickup Only MS6 specific. May fit n/a 6? Mounts on rear trunk wall.

51c7be56.jpg

Sub Enclosure (without subs) & beauty boards (boards MS6 specific) - $250 OBO local pickup only custom box. 3/4" plexiglass on front and back to see thru amp & amp rack mounted behind box. Black vinyl inside on top and both sides. Mirror on bottom reflecting subwoofers. Beauty Boards fit MS6 seamlessly and match the OEM finish incredibly. Also creates awesome stash spots. I stored my Oh s***! Kit and my detailing kit there. Also a good way to get your own snacks/drinks into big shows so you don't have to spend the $8 on their crappy cheeseburger & $3 per water.

f9663211.jpg

63a63fa8.jpg

Alpine HD Radio Module (TUA-T550HD) - $75 OBO What you see is what you get. The cables in pic are included but it probably won't have all the cables it came with because, well, I don't know which cables came with what anymore. You can have any audio shop supply any extra cables needed and install it for a good price.

cafe0d2a.jpg

9ebd1604.jpg

Link to the thread about the system: http://forum.***************/car-electronics/221796-who-said-2din-wouldn-t-work.html

Last edited:
i do love that double din kit.. but i use my hazard lights like once a month... hah

o wait.. there is is.. in the lower section... mmm nice

maybe i will buy.. hah

will it fit any screen.... or only that alpine unit?

Last edited:
Hazard button is there and completely functional. Just relocated th where the ashtray/cigarette lighter were. I used it plenty of times lol.

As requested:

[Images removed]

Didn't think of that. The dash was build around this particular Alpine unit. The 2DIN opening is 6.75"x3.25". So I'm sure there's others that will fit. Just the W505 fits like a glove.

Importfan, what pieces are you wanting. And where are you located?

Last edited:
Thinking about buying it all, but I have a carputer set up all ready. I just need to find out if the upper DVD screen will work. Its plugged into the factory aux plug.

I don't think there's an aux input on the Alpine head unit but it couldn't cost much to add an aux input to the dash for it.

Replied. I'm pretty sure the Metra kit works with n/a 6 & MS6. Not 100% certain tho. Can anyone else verify for me?

Yes it works with both.

Well, if it works in a speed6 it will def work in a N/A 6, but if its a N/A 6 it might or might not work in a speed6, depending if it got a firmware update, so yes in this situation it would work for sure.

Cool thanks. I figured so. Was just curious about the a/c controls being interchangeable. MS6 with the dumb auto climate to an n/a 6.

GL on the house bro. Way more ballin than a car ;)

OEM Tweeters sold. All items have shipped out. PMs with tracking numbers sent.

I now have one pair of the Polk Door Speakers left along with what's in the first post. If the speakers, subwoofers and amp don't sell in the next week or so, I'm probably gonna put them up on eBay or Craigslist...

Subs and Amp sold.

Still have one pair of 6.5" door coax's & the Alpine HD Radio Module. Also the painted amp rack and sub enclosure if anyone local is interested. Worth it for the 3/4" plexiglass haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back