alignment shop for lowered cars in Greensboro, NC?

sneakypete

Contributor
:
2002 Protege5
Does anybody know of a decent shop in Greensboro, NC or surrounding area that can align a lowered car?

I just got turned away from 2 different places because they couldn't fit my car on the rack.

Not sure what my issue is beyond alignment though. I just installed coilovers so obviously there will be minor issues, but now the steering wheel is like 30 degrees off center and the car wants to wander...hard.

Found one! The guys at R&R Motorsports on Battleground Avenue cared enough to grab my fenders and lift the car up enough to fit on their alignment rack! Toe is all squared up and the wheel is straight.

If you are willing to drive to Graham three is a place out by the Wal-Mart there that does custom suspension. I had an 08 Kia Rio that was slammed and he aligned it for me for like 45 bucks. If you go past the Wal-Mart to the big intersection where the uhaul place/used tire place it is on the opposite side of the road and down a few buildings. I don't know the name of the place but I hope this helps you.

Back