aftermarket ignition parts help

:
2002 mazda protege 5
I have a 2002 mp5 and is due for ignition maintenance. I have plans to do performance engine internals, turbo and nitrous so i figure if i get the powerful stuff now itll save me from wasting money on more ignition parts.
I can not seem to find anything more than stock replacement coils.

can anyone advise on what kind of setup can be done with these future plans in mind??

Thanks

The stock ignition is fine.
Not to many options.

Nology
Magnacor
Ngk

If you swith over to 1.8L coil packs you can run MSD

I just put on the Nology set, and it is Awesome, the throttle response was very noticeable. I have an extra set, if someone wants to trade parts

just go with stock.

If you have enough money to have a full engine build for turbo and nitrous, the extra money for the ignition parts wont be that much more.

Its better to not waste the money now on something that more than likely will not happen.

I run nology and don't have any problems with it although I didn't have any sort of numbers for a before and after.

I just put on the Nology set, and it is Awesome, the throttle response was very noticeable. I have an extra set, if someone wants to trade parts

Lol - how do you just have an extra set of Nology hotwires laying around? That s**t's expensive. :)

Back