Adjustable coilovers

NCMP3

:
2003 RED AUDI A4
Has anyone installed adjustable coilovers on their MP3 yet? If so what did you get and do they work good? Were they hard to install?:confused:

I put mine in myself, pretty easy if you have a basic tool set and knowledge.

The eibach springs are much nicer than cheaper springs I've used in the past on previous cars.

Definitely recommend getting them!

(The pics on my site are with GC Coilovers on)

I got the GC's. I will be putting them in prolly next Sat. If you wanna drive all the way to Jacksonville you can watch me do it lol.

I've got the GC coilovers and they are awesome. Nice and stiff. Installing the rear coilovers were a b****. Here is a tip for anyone doing them. Seatbelts will not go back due to their design. they will take all the belt and not let it out. the way to fix this is to install it back the way it was and pull the belt back down and bolt it back on. It's hard to explain but the belt will not let out unless in the position it was in

We did the GC's as well on our MP3. It worked great considering there aren't any strut options. It's nice to have the better valving in stock form with the MP3.

Definitely reccommend for great handling. We saw a drastic improvement at autox.

Rishie

Jag has Coilovers. I rode with him, and noticed a drastic impovement. We took the same corner with both our cars, and mine rolled a little more!:eek:

Back