ABS Wheel Sensor should under TSB recall

kk52736

:
2003.5 Mazda Protege 5
I guess that the ABS wheel sensor should be under recall since almost everyone here with the P5 have the same problem after having the car 2-4 year only.

sucks mazda........

I got the same problem too.....with no ABS now until part come in.

Did you take it to the dealer to diagnose which sensor went out? My ABS light comes on everytime I go over 70mph, so I assume it's a sensor, but don't want to buy a part until I know which wheel...

trey

i heard that too,put 2 replacement sensors in my basement for future use (got them brand new and really cheap from the bay)

wow u guys are lucky ya got abs though. i tried doing the lock up thing in a parking lot and i found out that i didnt have abs lol. wasnt really sure until i checked the fuses. i guess not all p5s came wit abs.i'd really like to have it though but its ok heh

kura808 said:
wow u guys are lucky ya got abs though. i tried doing the lock up thing in a parking lot and i found out that i didnt have abs lol. wasnt really sure until i checked the fuses. i guess not all p5s came wit abs.i'd really like to have it though but its ok heh

abs was an option....my car didnt come with it i opted out for the moonroof/6cd changer instead.

ooo i see..sorry to threadjack again but why didnt it come as a standard feature? cars at the time were starting to make it a standard feature. my dad's '00 4runner came wit it standard and i was wondering how come a car 3 yrs younger not have it standard. hehe dont take it as complaining.i'm just curious.

i dont know im not mazda ;) but all i know is that when i went p5 shopping it was an option. my decision was either black p5 with moonroof and cd changer or a midnight blue with abs. since abs is important BUT not essential i opted for the cd changer, plus i wanted a black car. GRANTED, this decision was made with the intentions of getting a p5 in a week and not waiting because i needed a car.

lol well that just means gotta drive more carefully now then xD btw i love the black p5s not too many here in hawaii lol.alot of yellows though

Latest posts

Back