A Universal Spoiler on my Protege

Tayzo

:
2002 Mazda Protege ES 2.0
I would like to know, whether any universal spoiler of the necessary or approximate size, would fit on my 2002 Protege? For example, I was browsing ebay recently, and saw one that's located in China that I really like. It's a JDM GT 57" Carbon Fiber Universal Spoiler. According to the ad, however, it does not fit on my car. I am somewhat befuddled by this. The name "universal" certainly seems to imply, that it would fit on any car. Why not mine? What should I make of this?(shrug)

Last edited:
universal usually means it will fit many different cars, not all cars. i'm guessing it would probably fit on the protege unless the feet of the spoiler are spaced too far apart. contact the seller and find out how far apart the feet are and then measure your trunk to see where it will fit.

Alot of "universal" products will fit many models as stated above, but usually with some work to make it fit. I have a Mazdaspeed Protege spoiler for sale right now. It is made specifically for the Protege body style. Let me know if you're interested.

Back