A/C Problem

Simprof

:
2007 Mazda CX7
Hi all not sure if anyone has seen this before I know I have not.

Over the past few years I have had to top up the 2007 CX7 A/C as it seemed to be losing gas over the winter months.

It then started to do the same thing during the summer months about every two month or so.

This year in March my wife and I drove the car to Florida for month away from our cold winter.

In Florida had to add one 14oz can of 134a to get the air to work.

A month ago it got warm enough that we needed the A/C on but as usual it didn't work, this time when I put my gauges on I had NO pressure at all on either side of the Compressor.

So we Removed the valves from the LOW and HIGH sides places a gauge on the HI side and using air pressurized the system to 145 psi after 6 hours the pressure was still at 145 psi. NO leaks. We then put a vacuum on the system same thing NO leaks.

I removed the compressor and all the lines, renewed all "0" rings (even though we had found NO leaks) Once everything was back together we pressurized it again still NO leaks did the vacuum again NO leaks put new oil and 134a into the system. A/C worked great until today system was empty once again.

I know there has to be a leak someplace BUT it held a pressure of 145psi for 6 hour and then a vacuum so why is it loose the product and where from. There was not a drop of oil around the A/C compressor, and line and there connections where dry the condenser is also dry, there is no oil or smell in the car from the evaporator.

Any thoughts on this problem or anyone had this happen to them please help.

Oh yes I added a can of UV to the system and my black light shows NOTHING anywhere...

Thanks for reading this hopefully someone can think of what anything to for me to try.

Back