626 Section

trae44

I Jus wanna know where is the mazda 626 section. The protege and the 626 were close so why leave them out. Love this forum but is their an active one that is for 626's.(dunno)

they dont care about the 626's!!!

lol...That's simply not true...If there is enough interest (meaning more than just a couple Members) for a 626 sub-forum than I would be happy to create and host one.

Although we host quite a few forums and sub-forums already, please realize that we can't just host forums for every single Mazda model AND VERSION...It would make the site totally impractical and unnavigable.

I do appreciate the feedback though...Thank you! :D

lol...That's simply not true...If there is enough interest (meaning more than just a couple Members) for a 626 sub-forum than I would be happy to create and host one.

Although we host quite a few forums and sub-forums already, please realize that we can't just host forums for every single Mazda model AND VERSION...It would make the site totally impractical and unnavigable.

I do appreciate the feedback though...Thank you! :D

i know but most dont know about the badass 626 rolling around here!!!

Seems there is a lack of 626 enthusiasts out there.

On the fun-to-drive scale, my protege is an 8 and my 626 is a 3. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Would be nice to have a source of help when I'm facing a problem.

I got some technical problem with the 626, where to go?

me too. im just gonna post and hope it goes in the right spot.

btw my question is this... where is the spout connector on a 97 626? or does it even exist. i replaced the water pump and timing belt. i put that all back together correctly... but its not in time. the book says find the spout connector. but i cant find it. it wont pass smog because its not in time. any help would really really be apprecited.

Latest posts

Back