60 Durometer CP-E Rear Motor Mount installed

n1smo

:
MazdaSpeed3
I actually purchased this mount over a year ago for the 04' Mazda 3 but never installed it. Only driven it for a few miles after the install but the car feels a little tighter running through the gears and as other has stated, increased vibration in lower RPMs and when the A/C kicks on at idle. I had inserts in the 04' Mazda3 before and this RMM has less vibration than that. Will report back as it gets more miles.

DSC_0487.jpg

DSC_0488.jpg

DSC_0489.jpg

DSC_0490.jpg

DSC_0491.jpg

DSC_0493.jpg

DSC_0495.jpg

Installed mine just now. 15 minutes flat. It's a weird feeling driving now. It feels like something is missing.

i have the CS bushings and the shifts are more precise, but some extra vibration. i can hear my engine now though :) lol

How do you like the 60 duro? I'm picking up one soon but I think I will get the 75 duro.

Now that I have a couple of days of driving in I am stoked with the performance. A few hard shifts at high rpm have proven to me that this is an amazing product. I am at 75 duro. And I can say hand down that the transfer of power to the wheels is amazing. It was obvious that engine moved under heavy acceleration. After 25k miles I now expect the feeling of the engine moving and when it doesnt it is still a bit un nerving. But I am getting more used to a well behaved block.

Back