6 Speed Manual Touring Model?

This is likely the first manual 2014 Mazda 6 Touring sold in the US. It's awesome to see that Mazda stayed true to its word by providing a manual option for this trim level in the US. Congratulations on getting your hands on a properly configured 6!

This is likely the first manual 2014 Mazda 6 Touring sold in the US. It's awesome to see that Mazda stayed true to its word by providing a manual option for this trim level in the US. Congratulations on getting your hands on a properly configured 6!

Thanks! We are enjoying it. It will be going back into the dealer to get sill plates and fog lights installed here soon as well as a paint protectant that was a dealer option. After that I want to get a tint and get the car lowered a little. Trying to track down some H&R springs for it right now. I have a few things I want to do to it.

They are for sale on eBay.
Search 2014 mazda 6...I'd find out for you but I'm getting poor service atm

Test drove a black one at a local Mazda dealership yesterday. Really enjoyed it. I'd think about trading in my 5 on one if it came as a wagon.

"Properly" configured? I'm about as big of a advocate for the left pedal as anyone. However I LOVE the autotrans in this car. Even if the Touring model was available with the 6sp manual when I purchased my car I would have opted for the auto. It's simply the best auto trans I have ever driven.

6 Touring can be had for 22900 here. This includes premium colors. Unfortunately manual tend to be rare so you have to get one as they are available. I tracked mine while in transit from Japan. I took delivery after port released the vehicle from installation of accessories.

Back