2024 CX-5 door sill options?

gen1 cx5 oem for 100$ (no edge on those) or the thai oems on ebay for around the same. Not illuminated for both.

2022+ models have an extra crease on the metal.
It does not exist on my 2017 CX5. (perfectly flat)
Know this when you make your choice. ;)
1693254508240.png

2018+ have the crease/edge.
gen1 ( -2016.5) fit too over the crease but its not perfect fit. they just cover the crease if aligned.

I dont have the thai oem ones number but you can look in the past threads. There is plenty of info.

Other options are some of the chinese ones on amazon, there are some which are looking good but they are not oem.

Thanks all. Found the Thai on ebay. Ordered a cheap Amazon set. Guess we'll see once the car comes in lol

I just ordered a set of these carbon fiber look door sill protectors from colorfulcar dot com. They are peel and stick. They look pretty good, but we'll see when they get here. Cheap enough to ditch 'em if I don't like them. I just ordered the 4 piece set to cover the inner plastic sill since I already have metal protectors on the painted sills (which still look great after 10 years!).

CarSill.jpg

Finally received these a few days ago and put them on today. They are a pretty thick vinyl and are very well made. The entire back is a strong adhesive, they are easy to place and conform nicely to the curves in the plastic. Hopefully they will hold up long term.

Front
20230924_160934.jpg

Rear
20230924_163107.jpg

Back