2023 CX-5 Clear corner reflectors?

I swear I have never noticed orange reflectors...I have to look when my wife gets home. thing I don't like is the black mirrors
IMG_5022.jpg

The ones on the sides of the headlights.

I don't mind the black mirrors. My black wheels have to go though. But that's another topic!

The ones on the sides of the headlights.
Those are built in to the headlights. Personally, I wouldn't want to dismantle the front of the car to get the headlight assemblies out and then tear into each $1500 headlight to remove the factory reflectors and replace with a (probably non-existent) aftermarket unit.

I know we all have different tastes, i actually like the wheels. for me the number 1 biggest eyesore is the entire back end it looks dated to me and I am old lol.....

So subjective. My nephew just got a 24 Porsche Boxster GTS 4.0. It is dark gray with a black/red interior. Perfect to me. The one area we did not agree on was the wheels. The stock choice was black which looked awesome to me. He speced silver wheels instead. On another note, they have orange reflectors on the sides of the front bumper in the US but clear in other regions. He had those swapped out to the clear ones before he picked the car up.

Attachments

• IMG_4960.jpg
    IMG_4960.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 46
I don't like the spoke design of the turbo wheels. I think Mazda has better designs on their other models. I also don't think gloss black wheels are the best on my machine gray car. Put together I just don't think it's a great look for me (subjective). Further, I hate cleaning them. I am going to swap them for something easier and better looking.

Anyway, clear corners! It's too bad they are difficult to change.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back