2016 CX-5 Resetting time and radio presets

eaglepar3

:
2016Mazda CX-5 Touring
First time posting, but have looked around a lot on this site since I bought my 2016 CX-5 touring in December. Has anyone experienced their radio station presets disappearing along with the clock resetting to GMT and leaving the daylight savings time box unchecked? This has happened three times since we got the car. We are thinking about bringing it in to the dealer, but if it is something that I can take care of myself, I would like to know!

Yup it's happened to me twice. Bought my CX5 in April of 2015. First time it happened within a month or two of ownership. The 2nd time was on the day we were supposed to set our clocks back for the fall daylight savings period.

I only have two radio presets, so it wasn't too big of a deal. I actually find it more annoying I can't fix the time while driving, yet I can navigate my entire iTunes library while driving.

First time posting, but have looked around a lot on this site since I bought my 2016 CX-5 touring in December. Has anyone experienced their radio station presets disappearing along with the clock resetting to GMT and leaving the daylight savings time box unchecked? This has happened three times since we got the car. We are thinking about bringing it in to the dealer, but if it is something that I can take care of myself, I would like to know!

Check your battery terminal connections.

Make sure you have the latest firmware version. I believe it's .753. You can check it in settings, drill down to where the music database info is. It's there somewhere.

Back