2014 Mazda6 GT

tom8

:
Mazda cx-9 GT and 6 GT
My long awaited 2014 mazda 6 GT is arriving tomorrow. Well, not that long as it's only been a month plus since i ordered it. I have a 2011 CX-9 for the wife so pretty familiar to the mazda family. Will try and post some picks when i pick it up tomorrow or the following day. Excited!!!

My long awaited 2014 mazda 6 GT is arriving tomorrow. Well, not that long as it's only been a month plus since i ordered it. I have a 2011 CX-9 for the wife so pretty familiar to the mazda family. Will try and post some picks when i pick it up tomorrow or the following day. Excited!!!

Congrats albeit a little early chap!

Guessing the GT is effectively the Sport?. Is it the 2.2 diesel turbo or the petrol?.

Got mine arriving on 15th...also can't wait!.

Third Mazda 6 Sport for me having owned every generation. In fact will be sad to see my current mk 2 go :(

GT is the highest level trim on the US models, not sure what the equivalent UK trim name is.... and unfortunately we're not going to see the diesel until the second half of the year.... the north american market is bass-ackwards when it comes to diesels.

Funny thing is, i'm trading in my jetta turbo diesel for the mazda 6. Although I like diesel, the jetta tdi has such a huge lag in turbo that it just irritates me. I wonder how well the diesel mazda 6 be, come this summer when it debuts.

Delayed. The trucking company suppose to be there Friday, but hasn't shown up. Arg....

It's here! Just got the car. Being tinted and washed and picking her up tomorrow at the dealers. Excited now.

I finally picked her up this morning. Fully loaded GT. I want to post the pics; anyone knows the best way to do so? The things that standout the most for me are the LED lights and the 19 inch gun metal rims. They are amazing. Will post review after I get some intimate time with her, lol.

Congrats on your purchase.

For the pics, you can get a Photobucket account or Flickr account. You'll need to upload them on the website before copy & pasting the URL in the thread.

Have fun!

Back