2010 Mazda3 Car Insurance Premium Increasing?

edangs

it has been exactly one year that i have owened my 2010 mazda3 iTouring.

but my car insurance (no change, accident, etc.) has increased about 12% just after 1 year.

so i asked my provider and responed with below:

"The rating symbol for your 2010 Mazda has been revised. This caused a majority of the increase. The rating symbol helps to determine the cost of your Comprehensive and Collision coverages. The symbol reflects the cost of repairs, availability of parts, susceptibility to damage and other factors that need to be reflected in the premium coverages that pay to repair your particular vehicle.

We use the symbols determined by an organization called Insurance Services Office. This is an independent organization that conducts research on vehicles to determine their appropriate rating symbols. Periodically, this organization reviews already established symbols to make sure they are accurate. Your symbol was increased based on this research resulting in the increase of your physical damage coverage premiums.

I hope this information has been helpful. If you have any further questions regarding this, please let us know."

i dont know squat what symbol is about

so i wanna ask the good peps of this community if anyone else is experiencing an increase of their car insurance premium.

Meaning they did not know the cost of replacing the parts on the car until now. So now they know now you pay more.

We have a 3s Grand Touring and our premiums went up a noticeable amount after the renewal also. I guess that's the price to pay when you get a car with so much stuff on it. The 3 cost us about $300 per year more than the 5.

Unfortunately, I'm noticing that a lot of drivers are smashing them into things. This is probably the inevitable downside of making a very nice handling, somewhat sporty car that's affordable to many new drivers. The existence of the MS3 may be pushing things, as well.

I learned that the Acura RSX-S has absurdly high insurance rates, as in genuine sports car territory, even though it's essentially a decked-out Civic. (I considered buying one as a fun, occasional track day/autocross car).

Latest posts

Back