2007 CX-9 Major issue…Help!

Please my 2007 mazda cx 9 not moving while pressing the accelerator pedal, but gear is counting. When the gear is in reverse, it moves slowly with no power. I changed the engine of the car then this comes up. Please i need help urgently.

Please my 2007 mazda cx 9 not moving while pressing the accelerator pedal, but gear is counting. When the gear is in reverse, it moves slowly with no power. I changed the engine of the car then this comes up. Please i need help urgently.
You replaced the engine, is it a used one? Did you install the engine by yourself? When you said the car isn’t moving forward but can move slowly in reverse, it sounded like the transmission problem. Do you have enough ATF in your transmission?

Upvote 0
You replaced the engine, is it a used one? Did you install the engine by yourself? When you said the car isn’t moving forward but can move slowly in reverse, it sounded like the transmission problem. Do you have enough ATF in your transmission?
There is enough ATF. When the car is moving, it kicks from 1, 2, 3 but it moves fine. But when the car enters into gear 4, it will not be moving properly again. It will just be turtling down when you press the turtle, but no effect in the movement on the car

Upvote 0
Back