rowboat

:
'06 MS6
2006 Mazdaspeed6 - Grand Touring
Titanium Grey
63,000 Miles

Moonroof
HID headlights, color matched halogen fog lights and running lights
Keyless entry, keyless start(not remote start)
Heated Seats
6-Disc in dash CD Changer.

MODS:
H&R Sport Lowering Springs(Installed at 41,000 Miles)
AutoExe Front Strut Brace
AutoExe Rear C-Pillar Brace
Hypermax Tune

HISTORY:
I have owned the car since January of 2009. I purchased the car with 18,000 miles on the odometer. Clean Carfax and Autocheck. I have had all of the scheduled maintenance done on it since I have had it, and I have the receipts to prove it. I have had all maintenance and repair work done at the dealer. I have never done any engine modifications outside of the Hypermax tune. All suspension modifications were installed by Big Bear Tire in Hartford, WI as that is the only place I trust. I received the car with Hankook IceBear snow tires. One of them had a bulge and had to be thrown out. I purchased four Sumitomo HTR ZIII tires and had them installed in the summer of 2010. The car was kept in the garage the last 3 winters because I had a winter car to drive. I just had the dealer do the 60k maintenance. I just had all brakes done, new pads and rotors at 60k with low dust ceramic pads because I was sick of having to clean my wheels every time I hit the brakes. Battery was replaced in August of 2011.

TERMS OF SALE:
The car sale includes the original factory springs and the 3 Hankook IceBear tires that have about 50% tread left on them. I might throw in the hypermax tuner if its worked into the deal.

I am not interested in trades.

$11,995

www.photobucket.com/mazdaspeed6FS

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_2185.JPG
    IMG_2185.JPG
    842.5 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Please have a look at the *Marketplace Rules*.

In order to post classified listings on mazdas247.com, site rules require that you post photos of any items being offered along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks! (2thumbs)

13k. This week only. Want to sell. will be taking this down in 7 days and keeping it if not sold.

Alright, car is still up for sale till this Friday due to the previous guy being unable to secure financing.

Last day ladies and gents. You won't find a cleaner unmolested (engine wise anyways) ms6 at a better price. Checked auto trader across the country.

I am reviving this ad. New price. Check it out. Haven't been in a rush to sell it becuase I love this car, and didn't need the money that badly. Things have changed. Help a fellow Mazda enthusiast and get a sweet deal in the process.

"be a man, do the right fing" -Russell Peters

Car is sold. I do still have a hypermax tuner, unmarried as it did not get sold with the car. PM me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back