2006 Mazda Tribue, help?

tmilburn9

:
2006 Mazda Tribute
I don't know what I'm doing or if this is even the right place to post - but I need some help. [and yes, I read the rules...:) still confused about all this forum stuff...]
I have a 2006 Mazda Tribute and my alternator went out last week. After I got my car back, I noticed two things:

1. When I use my keyless entry, all doors unlock - except the driver side...which now will only unlock manually.
2. The 'low tire pressure light' flashes for the first 20-30 seconds of start-up and then shuts off.

I don't know what to do. :(
I called the shop - they said it was doing that upon arrival....

Please help?

My Battery went dead on my 2006 Mazda tribute and after I replace with a brand new battery. all my locks will lock with the transformer but will-not unlock even the lift-gate door the only way is to manually with a key to unlock driver's side. I tried reprogramming my transformer by the manual and all its did was lock didn't unlock.
I went to the Mazda dealer in laurel Md they said its the door lock module has a short and it will cost me $989.96 to fix it . I think that your problem too hope this helps i hope someone can show us what the part looks like and and we can remove and repair it because i cannot afford the $989.96.

Latest posts

Back