2006-2007 MS6/Mazda6 dashboard triple gauge pod - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed_Demon

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
2006-2007 MS6/Mazda6 dashboard triple gauge pod

2006-2007 MS6/Mazda 6 dashboard triple gauge pod. This part is brand new. I never had the chance to install it, or even come to a decision on what gauges to use. Meant to replace the door of the map compartment, (models that didn?t have GPS) on the dashboard of the MS6. Fits three (3) 52mm gauges.

List Date: 11/20/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2006-2007 MS6/Mazda6 dashboard triple gauge pod
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Hey, I might be interested in this one, SURE Re-circulation tube, oil cap. And probably CPE short ram intake, if it is still available.
One question about this pod - does it save opening functionality of the glove box?

No, unfortunately it doesn't. If you got creative and had the skills to do so, you could possibly fabricate it to work. Thank you for showing interest in the parts. Just a friendly heads up, someone is already showing interest in the short ram intake. I haven't promised it to anyone yet, only to whomever sends payment first. Thanks again.

Thanks for replying!
I do not think I have enough skills to modify it :)
Though could you make a photo of back side of it? At least, is not me - then someone else could see and decide to upgrade :)

my gauges are still on the way and I still thinking about proper location - whether to put all in center or at the left side...

I'm located in Connecticut as we'll, I would be willing to purchase and pick up the pod either today or sometime this weekend, if it's still available! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back