2004 Mazda 3 Hatchback

2004 Mazda 3 Hatchback

I am selling my 2004 Mazda 3 Hatchback 5speed manual rare lotus/solar yellow on this model. It has 153000 miles. The car is very very clean. It has no rust, it is a NON smoker, it has a brand new looking interior and beautiful exterior. The car has leather seats and steering wheel. ABS, cruise control, power windows/doors, sunroof, 6-CD changer, HID headlights, fog lights, LED front & rear blinkers, 17" gun metal OEM rims, mudflaps, continental all-season tires at 80%, tints, all-weather & original mazda mats. The car is stock. It is just cleaned up.

Within 2013 I have replaced the following parts: clutch kit, rotors, breaks, calipers, shocks, struts, springs/coils, passenger axle, passenger wheel bearing. I have put more than $2500 and sadly I need money and have to sell all the hard work.

The Bad: There isn't much bad about it. There is a grinding noise coming from the front under hard acceleration. My mechanic said its one of 3 things. Tranny/motor mount, input shaft or throw-out bearing. The job is about $500. The handbrake wire also needs adjustment but that is minor. I have 48 detailed pictures on my photobucket, check it out and shoot me an offer.

http://s849.photobucket.com/user/abratoi/media/DSCN2437_zpsbc31f1f7.jpg.html

It is hard for me to have to sell this beauty and for so less but I really need the money now under my circumstances. Come take it for a test drive, see it yourself, tell me what you thing and give me an offer

List Date: 11/10/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2004 Mazda 3 Hatchback
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $5000 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Hey guys, yup i'm still looking to sell it. I really love the car but i am looking to get a different 5 speed.

Latest posts

Back