2003 Mazda Protege5 (Chicagoland)

Dimitrios

Contributor
:
2012 CWP MS3
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/classifieds.php?mshow=listing&id=2003-mazda-protege5-chicagoland-3322

My Protege is back up for sale, now on the Enthusify Marketplace (nice addon to the forums)

I've been the owner since bought new in 2003. She has 135k miles & her share of nuances & flaws but otherwise reliable and fun daily driver. Clean title and Carfax (can provide). Sad to see her go go but time for a change.

As stock:

- 2.0L FSDE DOHC aluminum motor, front wheel drive. Manual 5-speed transmission
- Midnight blue metallic paint
- Perforated leather seats with front and side airbags
- 4 wheel disc brakes with electronic brake force distribution and ABS

Modifications include:

- 323F Eurospec badge on hatch and door sills, 4k HIDs, 20% tint on windows (not driver's)
- OBX 4-1 stainless header, Racing Beat catback exhaust
- Mazdaspeed JDM intake cam, Unorthodox Racing undriven crank pulley, AWR motor mounts
- ACT Stage 1 Street clutch (under 20K miles), new master & slave cylinders, B&M short shifter, Mazda3 knob
- Racing Beat front and rear sway bars, Mazdaspeed 17" wheels with 215/45/17 Potenza RE920s (under 20K on tires). Lowered on King (Ion) Street springs and Tokico 5-way adjustable Illumina dampers, Pedder's front control arm bushings, Tiger Tuning rear bracing, Megan Racing rear adjustable control arms
- Other extras: Also have an uninstalled AEM SRI intake with K&N filter, Clarion double-din head unit, and transmission side AWR motor mount that I'll include.

Well maintained over the years and just freshly detailed. Recently (2 months ago) replaced the water pump and timing belt. Also including a set of snow tires in original wheels (Michelin XIce good for at least two more winters). Car is a tank in the winter as others are spinning out.

Asking $4750 OBO - cash or certified transfer/check (in other words, I go to the bank with you).
Located in Chicago's SE side.

Dimitrios

Back