2003 Mazda Protege 5 - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2P503

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
2003 Mazda Protege 5

Hello,
Up for sale is my 2003 Mazda Protege 5 with a Manual 5 speed transmission and a 2.0 liter DOHC stock engine with 140 Horsepower this is a quick car and ive spent alot of money replacing all the major parts but the investment was well worth it. The car has 147k miles on it and runs great . Here is a list of the parts replaced within the past year new Excedy Stage 2 clutch, New Timing belt / Water Pump new EGR valve , New Fuel Pump the car gets 27 to 29 MPG now highway miles which is pretty good ever sense i replaced the Fuel Pump. New secondary catalytic converter and resonator exhaust . New Tokico Blues struts on Tein S-tech coil springs it"s lowered 1.8 in the front and 1.5 in the rear with brand new Moog Stabilizer end links on the Sway bars all the way around not that Duralast crap they sell at Auto Zone! It also has brand new tires all the way around Nitto Neo Jens which are ideal for lowered cars. Its a nice smooth ride and handles great! This car is well taken care of and not beaten at all! It"s my daily driver and its very reliable. It also has a TWM short shifter with RX8 mirrors and also tinted windows with MP3 wheels there 17 inch and a Stubby antenna from a Honda Cross tour Accord which works perfect. Also it has 7 inch yellow European Fog lights in the front bumper and the MP3 single stage headlight conversion i did as well. It also has a complete Surround sound system, Alpine tweeters and Pioneer speakers all the way around with a Prestige deck and flip box underneath it for storage and a built in stock sub woofer/ amplifier it sounds great.
Im asking $3,600.00 OBO im negotiable this is a great deal. The body is in some fair shape to for an 11 year old car there"s some Dings here and there on the car but no major eye soars that"s common for an 11 year old car. Please no Tire Kickers! I know what this car is worth so please don"t waste my time with lame offers . I will consider trades for a VW Corrado VR6 or VW MK1 GTI
You can reach me on my cell at 631-291-5288 by calling or Texting my name is Steve. Serious calls or texts only please thank you! Thanks for your time and understanding. This is a cash deal only no Paypal Thank you!

List Date: 9/25/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2003 Mazda Protege 5
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Mobile friendly version: 2003 Mazda Protege 5

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Last edited:
Sorry for any missing Screen names and current date these are the same photos i uploaded onto other classified sites so i wasn"t going to take 7 more pictures again just to put my screen name up. This is the real deal serious offers only please thanks!

Oh ok thanks i posted this in Panjo market place and Panjo automatically posted it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back