2.5T CX-5 Tune

:
'22 X3 M40i
Does anyone here live near Simi Valley, CA 93065? Burger Tuning is looking for 2.5T Mazdas to develop a tune. I found this on the CX-9 page:
We've been looking around for a local Mazda 2.5T to work on JB4 development. The electornics look similar to several of our other applications so should be a piece of cake. If anyone has one and is in our area, 93065, drop me an email. We'll make it worth your while. :) terry@burgertuning.com
I had their JB4 in my BMW 335ix for a number of years without issue. Great results, too! Burger Tuning has been around for a long time. They're easy to deal with, offer great support, and have a very quick turnaround time on their products.

Last edited:
Spoke with the owner via email. Once all of this COVID dust settles they would need the vehicle for a couple of days to log data and determine the proper connectors. Whoever provides the car will most likely be compensated with a free JB4 tuner which starts around $500.

For those of you unfamiliar with their products feel free to check out their site Burgertuning.com . They started tuning turbo BMW's back in 2007. This is the first tuner to make an effort to develop an actual performance product for these 2.5T's. Let's do what we can to help get this thing to market.

Back