Status
Not open for further replies.

vyndictive

:
2010 Mazdaspeed3
Name: Steve
Price: SOLD

Size: 17x8 +45 Square - 5x114.3

Trade for other lightweight wheels: 17x8 square, or 17x9 square.
RPF1s, Kosei K1-TS, Buddy Club QF, 949 6ulr, Kosei K4R, TRMotorsports C1 or M1, or other light wheels in a 45 or higher offset.
Wheels can be beat up, curbed, whatever, as longs as the tires still hold air and they're not out of round.

Included in my price is the cost to get the tires dismounted from a reputable tire place that won't do any damage to the wheels, plus packing materials.

Story:
Alright, I jumped on these wheels from a local to experiement with some different tires for autocross and I wanted a lightweight wheel.

I found these, thought the green was cool, and figured it would serve my needs well.

So, I started looking into these things further: The original boxes state that these were Green from Enkei, not powder coated after the fact.

These were originally a special limited edition bought through Oakos Automotive: (they're still on the sight, but I spoke with Jon at Oakos, saying these would be out of stock forever)

http://www.oakos.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

Now, these are in great condition. these have been mounted and used, but now that I know how much a of a limited run these are I feel really guilty about running / ruining these.

So, I'm looking to trade these for some rpf1s in worse condition honestly. 17x8 or 17x9 +45 square set ups. I'd like gold, but again, these are a 2nd set of wheels for autocross only, so I really don't care too much. Some cash on your end would be required considering the great condition that these are in.

Tires: There are 4 tires on these. the front tires are shot, the rears are 245/40r17 Kumho ASX all seasons, they're right before the wear bars.

I'd be willing to ship: shipping from 44706 - not to be rude, but you're capable of getting your own shipping quote.
Each wheel is 15.6lbs. plus packing material. boxes are roughly 19x19x10

Mazda274.com specific pics:

Rim 1

Rim 2

Rim 3

Rim 4

Other pics from posting on rx8club and s2ki

And sorry for upside down label:

And laid in front of my S2000:

Test fit on a buddies RX8:

Last edited:
I was just at autozone and had the aircraft stripper in my hands and though "nah, I'll give them another week."

So, maybe a mazda guy wants them. I could put them on the evo and Subaru forums too I guess. But to your point, they're posted in a plenty of different places as it is.

lol I more meant being that they're RPF1s and so used to seeing them on there lol I have them on mine.

Hmm... I remember seeing that S2000 at Geauga Lake and the Lorain Ford Plant autocrossing recently! What's up!?

Back to the FS thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back