Heated seat temp variation?

The steering wheel can*t regulate heat so has to cut in and out. It isn*t a hand warmer it is designed to not be cold to the touch.

I find the heated seats in our '17 lacking. We have them on high all the time in the winter (literally on full blast for the 45 minute commute into work) and I find myself glancing down to make sure they're on. I'd describe them as mildly warm at best. I'm not sure what the other two setting feel like because we never use them.

On our past cars, the heated seats on full blast got uncomfortably warm after a while which is they way it should be in my opinion.

The heated steering wheel is nice if you just graduated from driver's ed. On the highway I tend to drive with my wrists in my lap so I grip the wheel more in the 5 and 7 o'clock. No soup for me.

I find the heated seats in our '17 lacking. We have them on high all the time in the winter (literally on full blast for the 45 minute commute into work) and I find myself glancing down to make sure they're on. I'd describe them as mildly warm at best. I'm not sure what the other two setting feel like because we never use them.

On our past cars, the heated seats on full blast got uncomfortably warm after a while which is they way it should be in my opinion.

The heated steering wheel is nice if you just graduated from driver's ed. On the highway I tend to drive with my wrists in my lap so I grip the wheel more in the 5 and 7 o'clock. No soup for me.

To be fair, performance driving teaches correct hand placement as well.

Back