2017~2024 Does the 2017 CX-5 GT come with Navigation SD-Card?

rdnrvn

:
2017 CX-5 GT
I picked up the car today from the dealer, but I cant seem to find the navigation sd card. I know for Grand Touring trim it says navigation is included in the base package. Do I need to buy the sd-card separately? Or, do I have to call the dealer and request one?

Thanks.

I picked up the car today from the dealer, but I cant seem to find the navigation sd card. I know for Grand Touring trim it says navigation is included in the base package. Do I need to buy the sd-card separately? Or, do I have to call the dealer and request one?

Thanks.

Have you checked the sd card slot in the centre console (uhm)

If nothing there then yes the dealer needs to give you this and set it up

Yes, nothing in there. When I go to navigation it shows just a compass.

Why is the dealer still playing games with me? (unamused) I'll have to call him tomorrow..

Yes, nothing in there. When I go to navigation it shows just a compass.

Why is the dealer still playing games with me? (unamused) I'll have to call him tomorrow..

No idea why they are doing this.

Yes call them but also send an email so there is a written trail

Worked perfectly. Plugged in, turned on car, no more compass. You don't even have to have the car off. Tested on mine.

Usually when went wrong is the PDI (pre-delivery inspection).
Adding SD-card is in the checklist, so is adjusting the tire PSI down from 40+ to 35psi.
I knew this because my wife had a last minute change on color.
The salesman went to their lot and got another vehicle immediately.
Tire pressure was 45psi, SD-card was missing, etc.

Also make sure it has the latest firmware update. They don't update the vehicles on the lot.

Got mine from the dealer for my GT without too much hassle.

Good to hear OP.

The card originally should have been in the glove box or center console along with the navigation manual.
It's possible that another car was missing their card, so someone appropriated the one in your vehicle.
I've seen something similar happen at delivery when manuals were missing from a friend's car.

how much credit will the dealer give you if you don't want the sd card from them?
I saw someone bought from ebay and no problems.

Back