3D MAXpider Floor Liners AVAILABLE for 2017 Mazda CX-5

PVQ

:
2017 CX-5 GT AWD w Premium, Soul Red Crystal
This morning I emailed U Ace (the manufacturer of 3D MAXpider floor liners) to inquire if they were the manufacturers of the Mazda branded premium floor liners. There response is appended below along with the item number for the 3D MAXpider liners for the 2017 CX-5. I called to follow up to make absolutely sure these mats will fit in the 2017, and they assured me "1000 %" they would despite the fact that it appears Amazon has not updated their system yet. Fortunately, I was able to cancel my previous order and saved $70...but now I won't have the cool embossed Mazda logos on my floor liners.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

The item in the link is not our product. However, we do have 2017 Mazda CX-5 floor liners available.

The link below is for a full set in kagu (rubber) black on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

The item# is L1MZ05801509 (MAZDA CX-5 2017 KAGU BLACK R1 R2).

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else!

I can't speak to the 2017 ones but I had ordered the ones for the 2016 model and was disappointed to find that they are not as pictured. Due to safety concerns the lip right in front of the gas pedal was removed which I didn't like as there was absolutely nothing there to stop water and debris from slushing forward towards the pedal and under the mat. The weather techs at least have a slight raised bump in that area.

I just received and installed my 3D MaxPider mats today. They are awesome. The stick like glue....dont move at all..and the IS a small lip around the base of the gas pedal to hold in liquids. HIGHLY recommended !

Last edited:
I just received and installed my 3D MaxPider mats today. They are awesome. The stick like glue....dont move at all..and the IS a small lip around the base of the gad pedal to hold in liquids. HIGHLY recommended !
And these 3D MaxPider liners look exactly the same as Canadian OEM Premium Floor Liners other than the Mazda logos? What is the price? Mind post some pictures? Thanks!

IMG_0845.jpg
IMG_0844.jpg

The dont LOOK exactly the same but Im quite sure its the same material and Im sure they FUNCTION exactly the same. Price is $150.98 at Amazon...free shipping. Link is above. Its a small lip...but I think it will work

Attachments

• IMG_0853.jpg
    IMG_0853.jpg
    554.4 KB · Views: 796
  • IMG_0851.jpg
    IMG_0851.jpg
    510.9 KB · Views: 786
  • IMG_0852.jpg
    IMG_0852.jpg
    587.6 KB · Views: 799
Last edited:
Back