2017 CX-5 Cargo Cover - Instructions Wanted

Instructions
a9cb0996aba3055542b8050722f60a09.jpg
06c6f1f534776ec5c8a5e17b0c082ce6.jpg
24eca2c06459ca31c5a40dbe6615d65d.jpg
74ce4de883772b78e8c5f447853e10df.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks @fbwazoomzoom

If shopping from mazdashop.ca, grab it while you can.

Great the US members get such a deal with the lower Cdn. Dollar.

The cover is great and idiot-proof, but just a caveat - if you have light-colored seats the black flaps easily rub off onto the (p)leather.

The cover is great and idiot-proof, but just a caveat - if you have light-colored seats the black flaps easily rub off onto the (p)leather.

Maybe place a piece of cloth over that section (scratch)

Thanks for the heads up as I'm contemplating the white leather. Any pics of the marks?

I've got the cover on order after buying our CX-5 last night, so I'm not quite following what you're saying here. What flaps and how is the cargo cover touching the leather? thanks!

I've got the cover on order after buying our CX-5 last night, so I'm not quite following what you're saying here. What flaps and how is the cargo cover touching the leather? thanks!

Have a look at the instructions posted earlier :)

Oh I'm not worried about that, was just curious about how it would mar the parchment leather we got in this car.

The back frame cover is away from the leather. So if you are worried about any damage, there shouldn't be

I ordered my 17 CX-5 with the cargo cover. At pickup, I watched the salesman install the cover and it took less than 20 seconds. It is extremely easy to install and works great. I only wish there was an easy place to store it in the car when not in use.

I ordered my 17 CX-5 with the cargo cover. At pickup, I watched the salesman install the cover and it took less than 20 seconds. It is extremely easy to install and works great. I only wish there was an easy place to store it in the car when not in use.

Thought it would be easy.

What about right up against the back seats in the cargo bay?

Thought it would be easy.

What about right up against the back seats in the cargo bay?

The back of the rear seats do not contact the cargo cover unless the rear seats are reclined. Even with the contact, I don't think you will damage the seats.

The back of the rear seats do not contact the cargo cover unless the rear seats are reclined. Even with the contact, I don't think you will damage the seats.

I should have clarified. What I meant is once you remove the cover, can't it be placed at the back of the cargo bay, next to the rear seats?

The cover is too long to sit on the cargo floor against the rear seats. Again, I wish there was a convenient place in the car to store it. On my wife's Prius V, you can store the cargo cover neatly under the cargo area floor.

The cover is too long to sit on the cargo floor against the rear seats. Again, I wish there was a convenient place in the car to store it. On my wife's Prius V, you can store the cargo cover neatly under the cargo area floor.

I see. Thanks for advising

Back