Just Upgraded Infotainment. Any Improvements?

kennyjofus

:
2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring
Hey All,

I have a 2016 CX-5 GT. I just upgraded my Infotainment system, from the original Version 51 to the latest Version 59. I had occasional issues connecting to Pandora with on Version 51. I just drove it home from the dealership, and Pandora seemed to be working smoothly. Are there any other bugs that they've worked out with this newest version?

Thanks!

That's about all I noticed when I updated mine. and Maybe some of the colors in the maps in navigation changed to make roads stand out better. But the big thing was Pandora finally works

I have a 2017 Mazda CX-5 GT with Premium Package. The infotainment system is version 59. I have had a the car for a few weeks and I find the following.
1. When I access my iPhone 7 through usb 1 I go to the artists section and it takes a LONG time to load the artists. For a while it would display the letters on the side to quickly scroll. Now there are no letters on the side to scroll and I have to scroll through all of the artists to get to a band such as Zac Brown Band.
2. The Mazda infotainment system takes a LONG time to boot from first starting the car.
3. When I use Pandora through usb 1, sometimes there is a lag between the song skipping to the next song and the information changing to the new track.
Is anyone else having these issues? I will update this post as I use the car more.

Latest posts

Back