NEMOC Random BS Thread

That's kinda the secret to the Dragon. It's the famous one, for some reason, but it isn't even the best road in its vicinity :D

looking forward to miatas at the gap this year. Pending weather Ill definitely be making the trek down

This dragon run below was wet, but at least it wasnt raining like the rest of my runs. I wanted to get a tire cam shot but that angle never works when the road debris mists up the GoPro lens.

You dont have to watch the whole thing, it gets rather repetitive once you start to recognize the pattern...but this is only about 2/3 the twisty part. I stopped to grab some photos so the start is from the overlook on the return route, and the camera died before the end.

Unlike the drive to the Kanc, all the roads in and around this area are equally as epic. You basically can make a several hour loop and burn up a tank of fuel with a smile ear to ear the whole time. And most of the roads are at least 1,000 ft above sea level and in some cases over 5,000 ft. Its a lot of work for a little N/A motor which is why you hear me ringing out 2nd gear between 5,000-8,000 rpm before shifting to 3rd.

https://youtu.be/Z1FK_S6uESg

Looks like a blast!!

because I bought the car in ohio! Loop hole!

got the new FM clutch in Saturday. Just keeping fingers crossed we got it all on and tight since it was late night/early with margaritas involved :p

ONwuDcU.jpg

93rY7Ic.jpg

QFTFT1U.jpg

vHzA65c.jpg

Love that shot!

I'd love to go but probably can't swing it. Mary wants to go to Ireland this fall.

I thought the CX-5 wouldn't be too bad on that road, was it really a fail?

Mia is still in storage and probably not coming out till I race in May.

Is she out yet?

Congrats Mark!

X2 on parts and what about vehicles. Tams lease is up in August. [emoji1]

I can get parts at cost + 10%
Sorry but the lease or purchase is for employees only.
Lmk what you need!

Anyone want a like new black winter had with embroidered orange mazdaspeed logo? Free if you come pick it up in northeastern CT

Second week at the Mazda dealership. Great environment, not as busy as Toyota. We do 15-20 cars here, Toyota we did 90-120. Nice being around the brand!

Second week at the Mazda dealership. Great environment, not as busy as Toyota. We do 15-20 cars here, Toyota we did 90-120. Nice being around the brand!

psshhh, I been around...you know... Tried to get back into the mazda family last year when my wife was buying an SUV but her lifelong dream of owning a CRV beat out the CX-5's fit finish fun to drive and looks :)

Aren't you still down south Mark?

Chris: love your truck. I have popped back on here once or twice in recent years to look stuff up and love seeing pics of it.

Congrats Mark.

I too started a new job at our local Ford dealer. Ferrying wholesale cars from dealer to dealer. Kind of fun, old retired guys like me.

Had a blast on Sunday with our first race of the season. I was surprised how well the tires ran considering they were frozen in the shed over the winter.

Back