Show me your CX-5 wheels

Picked up a 2019 Signature a few weeks back and replaced the wheels with RAYS Gram Lights 57Transcend. Specs are 19x8.5" 38mm offset, tires 245/50/19. Perfect flush with fenders but thinking about putting the Eibach pro kit springs on this spring to eliminate some of the gap.

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

Wheels look great! That gap could use some help though, like you mentioned.

Picked up a 2019 Signature a few weeks back and replaced the wheels with RAYS Gram Lights 57Transcend. Specs are 19x8.5" 38mm offset, tires 245/50/19. Perfect flush with fenders but thinking about putting the Eibach pro kit springs on this spring to eliminate some of the gap.

side2.jpg

Looks great! Is your CX-5 Jet Black, of Crystal Blue Mica? Oh, and nice screen name! :D

angle.jpg

angle2.jpg

side.jpg

side2.jpg

That looks fantastic. Lowering it would just make it fantasticer!

Passenger side tires appear to be mounted inside-out. The beauty of directional tires. Need to head back to the tire shop and have them re-mount those two. Wheels look great.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I stand corrected. They look weird to have a zipper tread pattern along the outside edge on a inside/outside tire instead of being a directional tire.

Not mine (we have similar screen names). But, they appear to be installed correctly. They are these Firehawks and show that the side labeled "outside" is on that side. https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireModel=Firehawk+Indy+500&tireMake=Firestone

So links on here don't work. Look up Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires.

My wife has these on her JETTA and they are awesome. Can't beat the price for performance on these. I just washed and shined the tires... yes I like shine.

Attachments

• thumbnail (7).jpg
    thumbnail (7).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 342
new shoes

Just got my new shoes...Niche Stacatto 19 X 8.5 35 offset w/ NITTO MOTIVO 255/50/19. You can see the weight difference with the factory 19's. Installed McGard spline drive set w/locks and properly torqued.

Attachments

• thumbnail (8).jpg
    thumbnail (8).jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 656
  • thumbnail (9).jpg
    thumbnail (9).jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 489
  • thumbnail (10).jpg
    thumbnail (10).jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 652
  • thumbnail (13).jpg
    thumbnail (13).jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 778
  • thumbnail (12).jpg
    thumbnail (12).jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 808
Last edited:
Just got my new shoes...Niche Stacatto 19 X 8.5 35 offset w/ NITTO MOTIVO 255/50/19. You can see the weight difference with the factory 19's. Installed McGard spline drive set w/locks and properly torqued.

Looks great...no rubbing issues with the 255's? I have 245/20's on ours as the place I ordered our wheel/tire combo set from said the 255's would rub. My offset is also 35.
IMG-6811.jpg

Those look very nice.

Last edited:
Looks great...no rubbing issues with the 255's? I have 245/20's on ours as the place I ordered our wheel/tire combo set from said the 255's would rub. My offset is also 35.
IMG-6811.jpg

no rubbing issues....and thank you. Those wheels are almost like the ones on my wifes jetta...and I had those tires before also and they are awesome. Rugged looking but were pretty quiet and they grip.

Attachments

• vw.jpg
    vw.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 448

Nice. I was thinking about getting Staccatos for my CX-9, but ended up going a different way. Looks great

Back