2016 CX-5 GT - lost HD Radio

adgjqetuo

:
2016 Mazda CX-5 AWD GT
Hello, our 16' CX-5 GT seems to have lost all HD Radio reception. The additional HD stations are silent but sometimes show the genre. The main channel (1) stays in analog mode and doesn't show artwork or the yellow additional stations like used to.

I tried the master reset (mute, navy and back) but it didn't make a difference.

We have 50k miles on it so we are out of warranty - I was hoping someone here would have an idea.

I know that this is a silly question, but.

You didn't turn off the HD radio with the HD radio on off button did you?

Not silly at all - I thought of that too. I looked through the menu and couldn't find it anywhere in the options - do you know where it's located so I can check? I hope that's all it is!

Not silly at all - I thought of that too. I looked through the menu and couldn't find it anywhere in the options - do you know where it's located so I can check? I hope that's all it is!

The HD radio on/off control is displayed as a 'soft button' on the touch screen when you have the input set to radio. It's in the middle at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks! I found it the next morning - I was looking within the settings and it was right in front of me! Turned it on and it's working fine now. My wife must have turned it off accidentally one day.

Thanks! I found it the next morning - I was looking within the settings and it was right in front of me! Turned it on and it's working fine now. My wife must have turned it off accidentally one day.

That's what happens when you let your wife push your buttons! (2thumbs)

Oh sure, blame it on the wife! lol

Back