What have you done to your CX-5 today?

I agree. Gotta be more messy taking the filter off first. Had many cars, done lots of oil changes. Ive always dropped the oil out first then the filter.

The filter wont flow until a few spins and it doesn't torrent so i just let it flow a bit. Plus i wear a disposable glove anyways.

C-x 5 gt

What I did today was to buy my first one! Thanks for this cool space!

Attachments

• IMG_3707.jpg
    IMG_3707.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 190
What I did for my CX-5 today was fill it up with gas for the first time ever! I have driven it every day since I bought it two weeks ago. My gas guzzling Speed6 would have needed 3 fill ups during that same time frame. Plus, the Speed6 only took the highest octane Chevron gas, so it sure felt good to hit that 87 button instead of 91! It also feels good filling it every two weeks instead of every 4-5 days. Loving my new CX-5.

I know. Can't figure it out. Looks fine in my settings.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Picked up my 2017 yesterday! Today I replaced the dealer licence plate frames with thin chrome metal ones, added a steering wheel cover, and put in a new dashboard mount for my phone. :)

I hate dealer plates. Told my sales guy to take it off or give me another $500 off for advertising for them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

4e6499dfa62f05d1ee9295776fc85ede.jpg

Soundproofing in the front doors - I've still got the stock Bose speakers in the front and they sound much better now with rich, smooth bass!

Back