OFFICIAL: Protege RARE Parts Thread...

Speedracer -- if youd live closer to me and not paying too much for shipping, I could sell you the complete 1.6T setup. I'm conpleting my FS this summer so about summer 2016 the FS will be in and the ZM will be out for sale!

IMG_2815_zps60861786.jpg

Red Injen intake, Wagner Shorty header, CP Racing 4-point STB, JIC FLTA-2 coilovers. lol Check out the "MP5" oil cap.
install%208a%20header.jpg

Inside is DaveB gauge rings, KartBoy shifter and WetOkole seat covers. Canadian headlights are pretty rare in my area too.

Last edited:
Red Injen intake, Wagner Shorty header, CP Racing 4-point STB, JIC FLTA-2 coilovers. lol Check out the "MP5" oil cap.
install%208a%20header.jpg

Inside is DaveB gauge rings, KartBoy shifter and WetOkole seat covers. Canadian headlights are pretty rare in my area too.

Very nice! Any full pics of the car? Would like to see those coils too.

Reposted pics since all of mine got messed up
Dg naca carbon hood

Dg carbon trim

Sold cluster gauge surround

Medieval ps pulley (wrapped on me crappy rare part)

Medieval alt pulley (another rare crappy part fell apart)

Hks oil cap

Hks super sound rare universal

Hks titanium muffler rare universal

505zoom v2 manifold

505zoom adp

505zoom crank pulley

Canadian black cluster with 505zoom rings

Begi top mount

Custom dual cluster and forced fed center pod

Axr clunk fix kit

Ferdi trans brace

Cp Pistons and Oliver rods

Awr front and rear links

Stuff I have or waiting to arrive
Medieval front motor
nology hot wires
Ion fmic
Corksport rad
Corksport bronze bushing plus 3rd link kit
Wings west roof spoiler
Goldline lower spring
Parts I've owned
Pope downpipe twice
Perrin 3 in exhaust
Vibrant tpv exhaust
Steed speed v2 manifold
Pann auto fmic kit I've owned 2

Last edited:
Why don't YOU post some of the rare parts you've got on YOUR car?
Geez, really? All tweaked because I left off an emoticon? Yeah, I was serious....NOT. I will have to take pics of them for YOU . Wasn't anything to be all sensitive about, nobody dissing your s***. Sorry for the off the cuff comment taken wrong.

Updated engine bay full of rare stuffs ...

Tein Hood Struts
Carbing Front Strut Tower Bar (rear to match)
Perrin Fuel Rail
MP3 Intake Manifold
MP3 ECU
Samco Urban Camo Radiator Hoses
Pacemaker Australia Header
DG Grille
JDP CF spoiler

ECF44C6D-2881-459E-85D3-946D3A0BE71B_zpsi8eu7bma.jpg

Geez, really? All tweaked because I left off an emoticon? Yeah, I was serious....NOT. I will have to take pics of them for YOU . Wasn't anything to be all sensitive about, nobody dissing your s***. Sorry for the off the cuff comment taken wrong.

irony_alert.gif

Easy tiger. All I did is return YOUR heckle. If you get your e-panties wadded up so easily, maybe you should save it to begin with. Merry Christmas! (strike)(drinks)

Circuit, the P5 looks killer as always!

Last edited:
The irony is your response was more panty wad than return heckle. Lotta people here should be savin s*** but they don't so yeah, Merry Christmas!

Hmmm my turn
ION SPORT CF black/red weave Painted over
Full MintBlue Kit( type 1 rear bumper )
JDM rear bumper with brackets
EDM taillights
AutoExe wing
AutoExe grill
Cusco front tower bar
JDM rear cup holder
Simota CF intake
1sty Ground wire kit lol

Last edited:
Speedracer -- if youd live closer to me and not paying too much for shipping, I could sell you the complete 1.6T setup. I'm conpleting my FS this summer so about summer 2016 the FS will be in and the ZM will be out for sale!

IMG_2815_zps60861786.jpg

Just keep me posted bro well talk I'm interested. That is one sexy ass bay bro i wants that in my bay.

man i wish i had the money for all that stuff like you all have those cars look amazing these cars clean up well. but 1. i am in college and need to save the small amount of money i have to move out and 2. my car has 160k miles and is just a stock 130hp motor with a k and n drop in in it and ngk iridium upgrade plugs nothing fancy. its funny though in fort worth tx my car can walk away from scion tc's that stupid kids here think are fast.

Circuit, how many hours a day do you put off to clean your engine bay? :p

But seriously, that is immaculate.

How bad are these cars without power steering?

Back